Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Song's of The World



ADIOS AMIGO
JIM  REEVES - Freed & Living Stone
Adios Amigo, Adios my friend
The road we have travelled,
Has come to and end
When two loves the same love,

One love   has to loose
And it’s you whose she longs  for,
it’s you she will chose
Adios compadre,
What must be must be
Remember to name one,
Much acho  for me
I ride to the rio,
Where my life I will spend
Adios Amigo , adios my friend

ADDIO AMORE
Addio Amore
we’ll meet again
Addio Amore
please wait till then
Always remember
while we’re apart
My love for you will live
forever in my heart
Addio Amore
my darling don’t cry
Say “ Arrivederci “
but not “ Good bye “
Please don’t forget me
when you’re alone
Addio Amore my love my own.

AFRICA TOTO
I hear the drums echoing tonight.
She hears only whispers of some quiet conversation.
She is coming in twelve thirty flight.
Moonlit wings reflect the stars
that guide me towards salva..tion.
I stopped an old man along the way
hoping to find some long forgotten
words or ancient me..lodies.
He turned to me as if to say,
"Hurry boy, it's waiting there for you."
* It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you...
There's nothing that a hundred
men or more could ever do.
I bless the rains down in Africa.
Gonna take some time
to do the things we never had.
……….…. Instrumental………….…
Wild dogs cry out in the night, as they grow restless
longing for some solitary com..pany.
I know that I must do what's right ’
sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Olympus
above the Se..rengeti.
I seem to cure what's deep inside,
frightened of this thing that I've become…
……Repeat….*……Instrumental………
"Hurry boy, she is waiting there for you..."
…….Repeat……*
I bless the rains down in Africa…………5 x
Gonna take some time to do the things we never had.

No comments:

Post a Comment